Your back-up phrase (Mnemonic Key)
radio cat potato tree android rotor influence laborx adelaida chrome collective fire
1. Wow, this is long one! We may suggest to print this QR code which stores the 12 words password. This option however will only work on phones or special devices for desktops and laptops.
2. Why not use the standard email/password? LaborX is a project based on block-chain technology. The technology is removing the need of such information and suggests more safer and anonymous way of work using internet. However, you will have a right to provide the data, e.g. Name, email, date of birth, etc. later on to other people if you decide so.
3. What is the block-chain network again? Block-chain network is a place where database is stored de-centralazied, on every participant computer, special architecture makes block-chain technology the most secure up to date and removing intermediates, who can use your data not in good way.
4. And crypto-currencies? Crypto-currencies are problem-solvers, e.g. Bitcoin has removed need of intermediate, for example banks, which made transaction cheaper, faster and in the most secure way. Another crypto-currency Etherium made possible to make electronic contracts automated and safe for all sides.
6. I have more questions. For more information please visit our Q&A
1. Copy you Account Password (Mnemonic key) on Paper. Don't save your password on a computer, copy it on a paper and store in a safe place.
2. Don't share your wallet file with anyone you don't trust. Even the wallet file is protected by password, the file still can be used against you and you may lose your funds. To avoid the situation do not share your file with anyone.
3. What if I've lost my Back-up phrase (Mnemonic Key)? You may use you wallet file instead.
4. What if I don't have neither Wallet file nor Back-up phrase (Mnemonic Key)? We do not store this information and Your account will be lost together with all your funds and history.
5. Following the simple rules will make your account secure.
I have read QA and will follow security guidelines given on this page
Write down back-up phrase
You can use this phrase to login and access your wallet, even if you forgot your password.